Sunday 7 July 2024

Harley Curtis | NMFC New Signing Interview | 06.07.2024 |

New signing, midfielder Harley Curtis discusses joining the club and his career so far. 


DK: Welcome to the club, first of all can you tell us a bit about how it came about, and why did you want to sign for us?

HC: Firstly I’ve had conversations with players and staff around the club and it had caught my eye.


DK: How would you describe yourself as a player/what can fans expect from you?

HC: I’m an attacking player that enjoys playing anywhere across the front line especially the no9 and use my pace to get in behind.


DK: What aims do you have with the club, and what are your first impressions of it so far?

HC: After a great previous season I’m hoping the club can continue that form and have a good season in the National League North and win games. After the first week I’m enjoying myself, the lads are a great and I’m looking forward to getting the season started.


DK: Can you give us an insight into your career so far?

HC: I’ve played for Ipswich Town for 12 years and moved onto Chesterfield fc last season where I was proud to be part of winning the National League.


DK: What's the best ground you've played at?

HC: The best ground I’ve played at would be Ajax on a tournament tour, the facilities were unbelievable and it was perfect to play football on.


DK: Who's the best player you've played with?

HC: The best player I’ve played with I would have to say Will Grigg.


DK: What inspired you to play football?

HC: Football has always been a big part of my life ever since I was kid, it’s grown to be the biggest part of my life and excited for the next steps.


DK: How have you found it going from Academy football, into a top level of non-league?

HC: The transition from academy football to top level non-league has been difficult at times adjusting to styles and different aspects of the game. But it’s a challenge I love and will keep enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTION | Kevin Horlock + Dan Morphew Post Match Interviews | Needham Market v St Albans City | 14.09.2024 |

Manager Manager Kevin Horlock reflects on yesterday's game. "We weren't at the races today, but I've got to say they were v...