REACTION | JOSH TENNIAL | NEEDHAM MARKET RESERVES V AFC PEGASUS | 15.08.2026 | THURLOW NUNN LEAGUE DIVISION ONE NORTH |
Josh Tennial, who has played in all six games so far, was delighted with the result.
"Very pleased especially from how we played versus top of league, (it) feels good from our past performances the changing room after the game is quite low but after that well earned point it was very high and good today."
"I thought everyone today played well and it was good to see some olds faces that definitely helped us out but other than that everyone did well in and out of possession."
Reflecting on the start to the new season Tennial added, "I personally think the first couple of games for us have been hard due to everyone in the league been much stronger and bigger than us however I think we have to get used to playing with each other and we can end the season on a high."
The Reserves are back at Bloomfields on Tuesday night, when Newmarket Town Reserves visit, which Tennial is hoping to build some momentum, "after todays performance I think that’s really lifted everyone up so I'm definitely excited to play on Tuesday and go in strong again and get the 3 points. After today’s performance ended good even though we haven’t got 3 points I can see this team doing well for the rest of the season we have strong group here and l can see us ending on a high."

No comments:
Post a Comment