Sunday 18 August 2024

Roan Tucker | Weekly Reserves Reaction | 17.08.2024 |

Goalkeeper, and Man Of The Match, Roan Tucker talks about Saturday's away win for James Mant's side, reflects on the start of the season so far, and previews next Saturday's home game.


DK: A big win for you guys on the road, you must be pleased with that result and performance?

RT: Yeah absolutely buzzing the boys really dug deep towards the end and put in a real shift today.

DK: I'm told you had an incredible game, how did you find it from a personal perspective?

RT: Yeah really pleased with my personal performance really happy with my penalty save there’s no better feeling and felt I showcased my ability well.

DK: A well earned first win for you guys in the league, to do so with limited numbers must make it even better?

RT: Yeah like I said the boys put in a real shift and a couple players played through knocks and some playing out of position it really helped the boys get over the line.

DK: It must be even more pleasing to win on the road?

RT: Yeah I mean it’s a great feeling to go away from home and take three points hopefully we will be able to keep up the away form throughout the season.

DK: How has the start of the season been for both you personally and the team?

RT: It’s had its challenges but from my perspective I’ve really enjoyed it and the boys are playing good football and creating good chances so I am very hopeful for the season ahead.

DK: Back at home on Saturday for you, what kind of game are you expecting?

RT: Hopefully we can carry this momentum into the next game every game in this league is tough but I am confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTION | Kevin Horlock + Dan Morphew Post Match Interviews | Needham Market v St Albans City | 14.09.2024 |

Manager Manager Kevin Horlock reflects on yesterday's game. "We weren't at the races today, but I've got to say they were v...