Friday 8 December 2023

Luke Ingram | Get To Know Q&A #10 | 11.11.2023 |

Forward Luke Ingram is next in the hot seat, in our Get To Know Q&A series. 


Quickfire Questions:-
Favourite Hot Drink: Cup of tea.
Favourite Cold Drink: a pint of beer.
Non Alcoholic: Monster.
Favourite Snack: Ginger Biscuits.
Favourite TV Show: Breaking Bad.
Favourite Takeaway/Dinner: Chinese.
Favourite Film: Wolf of Wall Street.
Favourite Hobby Other Than Football: Watching the UFC.
Favourite Video Game: I used to play, I was a FIFA and Call of Duty player.
Team You Support: Ipswich Town, till I die!
Favourite Professional Player: Matt Holland.
Favourite Sport Other Than Football: Fighting, because I love fighting.
Favourite Moment In A Needham Shirt So Far: Either winning the league at Chatham or going to Burton away.
If you could've been involved in any sporting event ever what would it be and why?
LI: Man United winning the treble, coming back against Bayern.
If you could swap places with anyone in football who would you pick and why?
LI: Probably Mbappe because I wouldn't mind his pay cheque.
Do you own any sporting memorabilia and if so what's your favourite?
LI: I own a signed picture of Lionel Messi, because he's the best player to ever play the game.

Player Profile:-
How would you describe yourself as a player? LI: I'd say gives his all, sometimes good, sometimes poor.
What do you think you're best known for as a player? LI: I'd like to think I could be called a good teammate.
What inspired you to be a footballer? LI: Just loved playing football and some of my best friends play here, so I enjoy getting the best of both worlds!
Best Player Played With? LI: We had a lad called Jay Davies, he was sexy and probably Keiran Morphew's outrageously good every week.

Inside the Squad:-
Who's the best singer in the squad? LI: Apparently Pagey can sing, but I haven't heard it for myself.
Who's the best trainer in the squad? LI: Keiran loves training!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTION | Kevin Horlock + Dan Morphew Post Match Interviews | Needham Market v St Albans City | 14.09.2024 |

Manager Manager Kevin Horlock reflects on yesterday's game. "We weren't at the races today, but I've got to say they were v...