Sunday 21 August 2022

POST MATCH REACTION | SETH CHAMBERS INTERVIEW | NEEDHAM MARKET 3-1 STOURBRIDGE | 20.08.2022 | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL PREMIER DIVISION, GAME 4 |

After yesterday's 3-1 home win over Stourbridge (click here to give it a read), I quickly caught up with Needham's Man Of The Match and double goalscorer, Seth Chambers to get his thoughts on afternoon.


DK: Congrats on your brace and being named MOTM, first all talk us through how you found it today? 

SC: Firstly thank you, Today was a great 3 points for us as a follow up from the match Tuesday, it was really important we matched the result from earlier on in the week.


DK: What was going through your mind as you scored both goals? 

SC: As both the balls got laid back to me it was all about hitting the target and thankfully I managed to do that, luckily Ross and Taylor both put it on a plate for me which always helps! 

DK: Now that we've recorded back-to-back wins, are you pleased with that, or do you think we could've won by more? 

SC: Following on from Tuesday’s result is massive. Making sure we prepare well this week and do all we can before the next game is what we will focus on.


DK: Having putting two fantastic performances within a week, it must be pleasing to have won MOTM today?

SC: Getting MOTM is always special but I’m happy that I could repay the management by having faith in me and selecting me. I’m delighted for the team as we got the rewards this week from the hard work that was put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTION | Kevin Horlock + Dan Morphew Post Match Interviews | Needham Market v St Albans City | 14.09.2024 |

Manager Manager Kevin Horlock reflects on yesterday's game. "We weren't at the races today, but I've got to say they were v...